Hot Stone Massage is a type of therapy that involves smooth, heated stones. The Massage Therapist places the hot stones on specific points on a patient’s body and gives massage with hot stones. The Localized heat and weight of the stones warm and relax muscles, allowing the Massage Therapist to apply deeper pressure to those areas without causing discomfort.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage:
- Releases of toxins and improvement of skin appearance
- Helps reduce and manage stress and anxiety
- Improved blood circulation and flow of energy
- Promotion of better sleep
- Helps in increasing joint flexibility